[Richard]: ‘All sentient beings, to a greater or lesser extent, are connected via a psychic web … a network of energies or currents that range from ‘good’ to ‘bad’. Feeling threatened or intimidated can result from the obvious cues – the offering of physical violence and/or verbal violence – or from the less obvious … ‘vibe’ violence (to use a ‘60’s term) and/or psychic violence. Similarly, feeling accepted can occur via the same signals or intimations. Power trips – coercion or manipulation of any kind – whether for ‘good’ or ‘bad’ purposes, are all psychic at root … the psychic currents are the most effective power plays for they are the most insidious (charisma, for example).
RICHARD: [..] as the many and various emotions/ passions are the same affective energy, at root, then directing all of that affective energy into being the felicitous/ innocuous feelings (that is, ‘me’ at the core of ‘my’ being, which is ‘being’ itself), via minimisation of the ‘good’ and ‘bad’ feelings and maximisation of the happy and harmless feelings, will have the effect of involuntarily radiating felicitous/ innocuous vibes and currents as a matter of course.
A feeling-being, by virtue of being an affective/ psychic ‘being’, involuntarily emanates/ transmits/ radiates affective vibes (and psychic currents), extrasensorially, regardless of whether they express or suppress feelings and/or whether they display or conceal any physical effects feelings may have on their tone of voice/ their facial expression/ their body language.
RICHARD: Perhaps the following exchange (posted four days before this e-mail of yours) will throw some light upon the matter:
- [Co-Respondent]: Can one feel other’s feelings?
- [Richard]: Only if one is a feeling being.
- [Co-Respondent]: Thoughts?
- [Richard]: Only if one is a feeling being with developed psychic abilities.
- [Co-Respondent]: ’From a distance?
- [Richard]: ‘In the first instance … yes, from a near-distance; in the latter instance … yes, from a far-distance’.
RESPONDENT: Confused, please help.
RICHARD: By way of explanation I will first draw your attention to this quote (also posted four days before this e-mail of yours):
- [Richard]: ‘… there is an interconnectedness between all the emotional and passional entities – all emotional and passional entities are connected via a psychic web – a network of invisible vibes and currents. This interconnectedness in action is a powerful force – colloquially called ‘energy’ or ‘energies’ – wherein one entity can either seek power over another entity or seek communion with another entity by affective and/or psychic influence’.
Put briefly: a feeling being (an emotional/ passional entity within a body) imbues thought with affectivity and those affectively-tinged/ affectively-charged thoughts are involuntarily broadcast, as psychic currents/ energies, into the real world (the world of the psyche) … thus another feeling being does not pick-up thoughts as such but, rather, intuitively feels what those psychic currents/ energies convey.
Hence the inaccuracy inherent to psychic phenomena … but that is another topic.
RESPONDENT: You said some thing about vibes web between humans, like invisible threads. Only one free of psychic identity are also free of this psychic web, so, how to minimize this menace to avoid this subliminal effects after the lecture of your words and journal?
- First, an intelligent appraisal (such as ‘all throughout history’ above);
- second, becoming cognisant of your own affective vibes and, thus, psychic currents (some peoples are naturally more sensitive than others);
- third, then discerning when an affective vibe/ psychic current is another person’s and not yours (although be aware of projecting);
- fourth, being as happy and as harmless (free of malice and sorrow) as is humanly possible can be contagious so to speak);
- fifth, the courage of the conviction born of the PCE is always immensely beneficial;
- lastly, remembering that to care to dare is to dare to care.