The first step to resist or undo Woke Invasion in your organization (or your psyche) is to thoroughly understand their creed Critical Race Theory, so as to uncover the fact that generally speaking woke disciples care less about the problems in the world than assuaging their self-centered ideological feelings. 1 The next step, obviously, is then to effectuate an elimination of the wannabe woke invaders from your organization by instituting a culture based on common sense values stripped of identity politics.
A sample of tech companies successfully extricating themselves out of Woke Invasion is presented below. What level of diplomacy you choose in your tactic is up to you; Brian Armstrong (Coinbase) and DHH (Basecamp) were demonstrably more diplomatic than Jesse Powell (Kraken).
- Coinbase: Coinbase is a mission focused company
- Basecamp: Summary by u/Amadanb
- Kraken: https://twitter.com/jespow/status/1536978826344792064
If there is once case study I have to pick as my favourite, it would have to be Grace.
- Grace: a report of how she resisted Woke Invasion in her non-profit organization in around year 2010, through clearly understanding Critical Race Theory.
- Pedro Domingos: Beating Back Cancel Culture: A Case Study from the Field of Artificial Intelligence
You may then publicly expose the woke charlatans, as these do:
- A Slovak who studied in the USA: Today’s America reminds me of the times of our totalitarianism (Original)
- Survivor Of Mao’s China Stuns School Board With Chilling Warning About Critical Race Theory
- North Korean defector slams ‘woke’ US schools
- 艾未未 Ai Weiwei, likening the conformity of political correctness in the United States to the Cultural Revolution’s ideological cleansing
- David Heinemeier Hansson (DHH): Are we past peak “woke”?
- Yours truly: Srid's notes on Wokeism