An ongoing project to get back to a CLI-centric workflow.
Update (Apr, 2023): I now increasingly use kitty+zellij+nushell+neovim; and this page requires an update.
- Neovim: https://github.com/srid/nixos-config/blob/master/home/neovim.nix
- Email: https://github.com/srid/nixos-config/blob/master/home/email.nix
- Get acquainted with CLI editing and workflows.
- Why neovim?
- CLI email workflows: for more efficient processing (and scripting) of email
- bring up kitty on keybinding, from anywhere (for quick edits). don’t rely on tmux.
eealias to open a file with fzf directly
- New post: adding custom Lua functions to do things (eg: zettelkasten thingy; like create new notes under dir); bind it to keybinding, appearing in which-key.
VSCode ➡ #neovim
- Open file by searching contents
- Autosave for Markdown notes
- Sane indentation of lists on ‘enter’
- Disable auto-collapse.
- Back to ProtonMail (ProtonMail Bridge -> almost no latency from himalaya)
- setup redirect for my Google accounts to ProtonMail.
- lazygit (basic workflows)